?

?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Monday 8-18-08 Uvalde Texas
Sitting in the rain in Walmart RV Park in Uvalde Texas. I got the best site in the park right next to fresh cut grass, for the dogs, and a beautiful view of the highway. They gots water, but ya gotta catch it when the sprinklers come on early in the morning. If'n I don't gets throwed out, I gonna stay here a week or maybe till tomorrow morning.
This will be the last freak'n trip I take with out some kind of "game" plan. This old crap of just getting on a highway and going sucks. It might work just fine for a family of six, but this old fart is tired, weak, lazy, and downright undecided bout what direction to go. Guess'n that would be from these meds what makes me tired, weak and lazy.
Now I got MH problems. Freak'n "auto brake" light is on. Last two times that "auto brake" light come on, the emergency brake locked up tighter 'n a drum never to release till some mechanic replaced a part or two. Some pressure switches weren't work'n. This time, it releases and I can goes, but the freak'n light is still on and I'm out of warranty. Whoa is me!!! Closest shop is San Antonio, so's I guess next stop is San Antonio.
Gas is down to $3.49, then by the time I made it to the pumps, it was up to $3.52. My "free" $600 is almost gone from tour'n places I ain't supposed to be. MPG is down to 8.2, but spect that from run'n the generator and forget to turn the sucker off. Along with driv'n 50 miles in the wrong gear for the teenth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment