?

?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A round of golf

This was the day I was waiting for yesterday. Got up early to get my 2 hours of "getting both eyes open" before heading over to Rons house for a 8:30 tee time at the Newport Dunes golf course. George, the local Postmaster showed up just about the time our clubs were loaded on our cart. Then here comes another old fart to complete a foursome....yeah!! Had I been thoughtful enough to take my camera, you could see the most beautiful golf course I have ever seen.
Now let me tell you bout a great golf game. On the front 9, I didn't do so hot with a 47....11 strokes over par. But old Billy Bob turned around on the back 9 and played like them pros you see on the PGA circuit. Struck a 40 what is 4 strokes over par....does that mean I had a score of 87??? Had 6 pars on the back 9.
Now you know the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment