?

?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ain't gonna be long

Boy howdy...where the post I thought I did this morning? Ya don't rekon I forget do ya???

Anyhows....come bout Saturday, old Billy Bob gonna be back to civilization. I figger I'll be pull out of here Thursday and take a couple days to get back to Deming. Then I gonna be do'n stuff...like swak'n golf balls. And mak'n stuff. Give pesky neighbor Wayne hell just like I did before I left in Nov.

Well....it got to the point I ain't gonna be clean'n no more fish. Ain't say'n I ain't gonna fish...just gonna release them. That is if they survive me get'n the hook out them. Some them critters swallow that hook all the way to their tail and it take a jack hammer to get it out.

Got so many fish in the freezer I had to duct tape it closed. Think I got 32 in there now. Now...if'n I was catch'n the limit every day, I would only have 20 in there...but the fisherman old Billy Bob is....you know the rest the story. Yesterday caught 9.....today...caught 6 and throwed 3 back....alive. Skint 4 for supper tonight, but only ate 2. Maybe a fish sandwich for lunch tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. From reading today's post you seem to be back to your old self...I am glad :-)

    Billy Bob you need a bigger ice chest than what you have got. I am girl and I have a MAN's size ice chest which I manage to fit in my van, yet you have a HUGE motorhome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went barbless on my fishing hooks a couple of years ago. Now it is very easy to unhook the fish to chunk back. Plus I have not lost any fish barbless fishing. Of course the trick is to always keep a bend in the pole while retreiving the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB, tell that pesky neighbor Wayne he better be good to you or your blog followers will go up there and rough him up a tad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Head em up,,move em out!! How long it gonna take you to pack up? All day? Fingered you was getting home sick for Demmming. Travel safe and can hardly wait for your ball wacking stores with Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy howdy...yeah!!! Can hardly wait to get back to Deming....kind of miss that old Wayne feller.

    Barney...when I salt water fish....I go barbless. Thanks for dropping by.

    LOL MsB...you know darn good and well I ain't got no room for a ice chest. But if I did and my fishing abilities...that chest would be full.

    ReplyDelete