?

?

Friday, December 10, 2010

Computer restore

Ok....everyone knows Billy Bob is hav'n computer problems....right???

Ya see, it's like this.....every time I turn the computer on, there this little window what pops up and says..."can't fine such and such file". After that, it's takes almost 30 minutes before the hard drive gives up and quits look'n for that miss'n file.....or something like that. So here what I gonna do. Restore the entire computer back to the way it was when I got it. Sounds simple huh? Maybe it is for you, but for old Billy Bob, I dread it. It gonna take me a month to get all my stuff back up and run'n.

But never fear....I have a second computer in "da house". I can even get online with it. Speak'n of get'n on line.....boy howdy I been hav'n a time. The signal keeps drop'n out and then it come back on....then it drops off again. This really sucks ya know. I'm think'n that being this close to Salvation Mountain has a lot to do with it. Don't know what Salvation Mountain is??? Google it. This old religious fart built him his own mountain out of hay bales and mud. And then he painted it all different kinds of colors. Really interesting....Google it.

Some guy wear'n a kilt came up to the campfire last night and started run'n his mouth.  Thought there was gonna be a fist fight the way he was a carry'n on. What the hell, men don't wear kilts (skirt). After all that excitement, there was a bunch of drunks, or something like that, run'n round the camps holler'n and scream'n like they was in a bar or something. Seen 'em shin'n flashlights in peoples windows, so I loaded up the ol' .357 with some powerful medicine. A .357 is an off button on a flashlight ya know. Ask Santa bout the .357 one dark night. Remind me and I'll tell ya bout that one.

Ok.....I'm off to start the restore on this POS computer. Wish me luck....I gonna need it.

Update......well I got part of it done.....and it weren't easy. But I am back online an "watch'n ya". So don't be try'n no silly stuff.

7 comments:

  1. You always say to remind you to tell something but who is going to remind me to remind you? Hell, just tell the story, I am listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, just spit it out.. hell we can't read your mind. Tried, but got an error message~~~ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok guys, no more Billy Bob jokes!! He's baaaack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billy Bob, it's too late the silly stuff has already been done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm guy with the kilt " Hiare is his name" , wears glasses and has a pouch (.purse) he is a good guy . wondering who the others were who were flashlighting others

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anony....thanks for the silly stuff....enjoyed it.

    Nick, had you been here and seen the scene, I think you would change your impression of a "good guy". He cheated a lady, bar maid or whatever, and then came to the campfire scream'n stuff that she was a big tit'ed bitch and he was in the right to cheat her. No, not a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, goes to show ya never know someone really, but then I never seen him drunk before.

    ReplyDelete