?

?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bad to the bone

Well shoot, things ain't look'n too good at Billy Bob's house. There's a sink full of dishes wait'n to be washed, the floors need to be vacuumed, trash needs to go to town, Sadie needs a haircut and old Billy Bob just sits there with a finger stuck up his nose. It's bad folks. And what the hell am I gonna do with this big box of books that I read? Tote them around for the rest of my life??? Sheesh....Billy Bob is in trouble.

When I say things are look'n bad, they really ain't all that bad at all. I bet ya a buck I could get all that stuff done in one day and still have time left over. But I probably ain't gonna do it. Ya see it's like this. Old Billy Bob is tired. Not from all the hard work he been do'n, but tired from "do'n nuttin". I need to pack up and get "out of Dodge". Been here long enough. Kinda miss the "old Billy Bob" and his funny post he used to make every day.

I thought seriously bout head'n back to Deming to see "pesky neighbor Wayne", but damn, it's still too cold back there for me. When I say cold, I ain't talk'n bout no day time temps....I'm talk'n bout night time temps. Ya see, I turn all my heat off when I go to bed....what ever time that is, and by morning, it gets a little nippy in here. Goose bumps and stuff like that.

Don't know what it is but my fingers don't work like they used to. Drop stuff all the time. I realize I ain't get'n no younger, but all this stuff with my fingers been coming on strong for the last 6 months....get worster every day. Like last night I was cook'n up something to eat. Took the salt shaker to "season" my food and ended up with the whole shaker float'n on top my dinner. Pick up a spoon to stir my coffee and pooof....it were gone....just like that. Damn fingers!!!

Now what the hell ya gonna do Billy Bob???

8 comments:

  1. Ima just sitting here laughin at ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, throw out all the dirty dishes, brush Sadie and call it good. Pull in your bedroom slide, lift your jacks and fire it up.. Git outta Dodge before your feet grow to the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the good life is getting too boring for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. might be time to visit some of them youngn's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next Thursday I am headed to BIBE to wander a while and hope I get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I need to do something I really don't want to do I use the excuse that I will do it when I get a "round tuit". Maybe we need to get busy and make a few of them so something can get done. Anybody out there know what a "tuit" is and why it has to be round?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Billy!!! You got all your stuff from outside packed up for leaving soon? Get Sadie all combed out and trimmed? Check the air pressure in the tires? When you leaving again?

    ReplyDelete