?

?

Monday, February 28, 2011

Cowboys and Indians

Ok......here I am, now what???

Got up way late again this morn'n. Wernt my fault though, I was sleep'n. Did I ever tell ya bout this old lawm clock I got? Think I bought it when I was still living on the boat. That would be bout 13 year ago. Well, the damn thing waits till I go to bed and then it starts mak'n this god awful clunk clunk noise....really loud. What keeps me awake till I get pissed. Then I bangs it against the wall a few times and it shuts up for a while.....just long enough for me to get almost asleep. And then it starts up again.....what the hell? Now ya might ask me why I would even have an alarm clock. Well how the hell ya think I'm gonna wake up at 5am to go play a round of golf at 7am if I don't have an alarm clock?

But that ain't nuttin like the clock I have hang'n on the wall. Ya see, it's like this....when I bought "Sally da house" there was this clock hang'n on the wall. Purty thing too. But the damn thing wouldn't keep time. So after a couple three years of this, I throwed it in the dumpster and bought me a brand spank'n new clock. Well it don't keep time neither. With a new battery in it, it will work just fine....for a week. Then it don't keep time no more. Are all clocks made in China???

Went up to the book sell'n place and bought me up 42 more western books. Boy howdy....that gonna last me a couple weeks for sure. Bet ya a buck I got over 150 books now....with only 42 not read. That why my blankets was in such a mess this morn'n. I was chas'n outlaws and run'n from Indians. Good thing that .357 was out of reach or I would be fix'n bullet holes in the walls and ceiling. I was a cowboy sum-a-gun last night.

I really do appreciate all the comments from yesterday. Ya touch my heart. Oh, now ya think I'm gonna cry.....LOLOLOL, right, old Billy Bob cry.....LOLOLOLOL. I'm so hard I ain't cried in a hunert years....I just got some blow sand in my eyes. But I do feel better.....not that I'm gonna do anything bout it. Was especially touched by Nicks comment. Thanks Nick.

Ok I done said enough for one day. See ya laters.

5 comments:

  1. When are you gonna give us the fishing report?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy Bob... we are about 20 miles east of Deming right now. Gonna bunk out at the Walmart. Ya need anything from here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok,, long enough.. Time for an update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey BB, you know when ole Ben starts to complain things are getting pretty serious. Right now you are at or close to the top of his list. Whatsup!!

    ReplyDelete