?

?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mental deficiencies

I read lot'sof blogs every morn'n while wait'n on that other eye to open up and see the world in in a different light. After read'n some blogs for over a year, I come to the conclusion that "mental deficiencies" is rampant amoungst us.

Ok now, don't be get'n yer underdrawers in a wad over "mental deficiencies" 'cause I ain't talk'n bout my bestest blogs here. I'm talk'n bout some off the wall blogs I happen onto that most "sane" people would never click on. But what really brought this on is the difference between physical deficiencies and mental deficiencies. What would ya rather have? On my part, I'm think'n physical over mental. I would hate to think of myself cooped up in a little house, winder curtains drawed all day, doors locked, skeered of every little sound....you know what I'm talk'n bout. So what if I have to take my time do'n stuff I enjoy? So what if I can't do some the things I used to? My mind is clear.....although some folks may wonder. That's called "the ability to screw with the human mind".

It's oil change time at the "da house". Bought me up a jug of oil yesterday think'n I had enough for the motor and the Onan generator. Nope, only got 5 quarts. And only 1 filter. Off to the parts house here in a bit. If'n ya remember, old Billy Bob only change oil onest a year. That's bout 6,000 miles on the engine and a hunnert or so hours on the generator. Using synthetic oil, I'm good to go.

6 comments:

  1. I have to laugh at the thought of locking myself in the house. My front door doesn't HAVE a lock, and the side door lock works only if you are gentle with it. A big push would let any murdering psychopath in, and my dog is too laid back to even bark. But I sleep well at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gypsy....I had to laugh when I wrote bout cooped up in the house with the curtains drawed an' doors locked. But I actually know people that do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB, did they hide in the house to get away from you? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also change my oil once a year but I only drive about 4000 miles a year.

    Word verification is getting too weird and hard to make out, I think I'll stop commenting on blogs that require it.

    I don't make folks use it on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm talk'n bout some off the wall blogs I happen onto that most "sane" people would never click on."

    Had to laugh at the above because I am guilty of doing it too. Usually do not stay long before it becomes obvious they are, hmmm...how can I put this politely...deranged?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of synthetic do you use? I was thinking about trying that Royal Purple oil. I have heard it will help you fuel mileage.

    ReplyDelete