?

?

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A beautiful cloudy, wet, nasty cold day

Well I want you lookie here. There ain't a breath of wind blow'n outside. But then there ain't no sunshine neither. An' it drizzzl'n rain. And it's freak'n cold out there. 48 degrees.

Rolled out of the sack right at 6:30 this morn'n think'n I might take a run over to the lake an' catch me up that 14 pounder bass fish. This is the first day in over a week that the wind ain't been blow'n a gale. You know, "bubba boat" an' Billy Bob blow in for a visit to Mexico. But.....read above....it's freak'n cold out there.

It was a absolute necessity to remain in "da house" yesterday. Had the Mr. Heater crank up all day long. Never get over 55 deg all day long. Was miserable. Sadie Mae didn't even want to go outside to do her business. Gonna have to take the scissors to her matted up hair. Got me a pair them Walmart clippers, but they don't cut her hair worth a poop. Fact, the don't cut hair at all. Junk!!!

So, I decides to brew up that small pot of beef stew soup. Did I say small? That was my intention to begin with, but by the time I put all that stuff in it, I have a large pot of beef stew soup. Purty good tastn' stuff even if I do say so myself. Now how the hell am I gonna eat 2 gallon of this wonderful brew? 

Got over my sick,,,,gonna throw the rest that chicken out in the yard. Ain't eat'n no more that stuff for sure. But I did eat all them donuts. Scrape all the "gritty" chocolate off them. But they still had just a hint of pork chops in them. "Billy Bob, you eat some weird stuff".

Had to put the battery charger on the house batteries this morning. Damn, they was almost dead with no sunshine for the last few days. Still think'n the batteries is bout to go to the dumpster an' get me some new ones. That ain't no problem. Problem is....part'n with $400 plus just to run a bunch of lights at night and run this computer all day long.

Speak'n of light bulbs, have ya put in your order for the new $50 each "Obama"  bulbs? Save ya $100 in 10 years. What a deal huh?

5 comments:

  1. Lol BB, was looking forward to fish,,but,,that beef stew is good enough! Bring it on...
    Just read that chocolate for breakfast helps to curb appetites the rest of the day,,got any left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS,,,how do i find you on facebook? Or,,you can find me if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about missing another fishing day, but just think how great it is going to be when you do yank in that 14 pounder. If I were close enough I would come over and help you eat that beef stew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No whining, it's 45 degrees ten months a year here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BB are you sure that was chicken, ya know that after you take the feathers and head off chickens and buzzards sure look a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete