?

?

Monday, June 4, 2012

Releif at Camp Billy Bob

Boy howdy, the old Billy Bob gets a day off. It's rain'n.

Don't know how many of ya take pride in your accomplishments, but last night I were sit'n here look'n at my new floor. I couldn't be no happier if'n it had been done by a professional flooring company. But is was done by Billy Bob & Sons. That make it special.

Yesterday was a "part time job" of piddle here an' piddle there. Took a saw to my table, what I don't use for nuttin but a computer station and catch all.  OFM Barney knows how my table is set up....it's the same. Don't need no stink'n tabe to eat. I eat my meals on my lap...and a cut'n board so's I don't burn my legs with scalding hot pots an' pans. Slop some food on my shirt, I just turns it inside out.
Screwed the little Walmart oak look'n cabinet to the wall.....done deal, that where it gonna live till it dies. Cain't take no pics of the set up 'cause it still all clutter up with all kind of junk an' stuff.

Ok, here I were think'n the slide out repairs were all finished. We...me an' my son Robert, was sit'n out there under the portable "da porch" look'n at a crooked slide out and it seems the operators what make the slide go in an' out has done jumped a gear tooth on one end. "How the hell ya gonna fix that Billy Bob". Ya gotta have confidence, just like Trouble says.....I can fix it.

While check'n emails last night, Billy Bob's Travels got a email from the highly acclaimed RV'n website Hitchitch. It's an honor to be listed on Hitchitch an' boy howdy, the old Billy Bob is scratch'n corn with both feets this morn'n.

I been keep'n my mouth slap shut bout my back problems 'cause I been accused of "whinn'n" too much bout it. The only reason I mention it this morn'n is 'cause it feels a mite better. How long that will last I cain't tell ya. Ain't had no leg cramps in bout 3, 4 or 6 days.....hell I don't remember. But it sure is nice to not be leap'n out of bed in the middle of the night, jump'n up and down, holler'n obsenties an' scar'n hell out of Sadie Mae. 


10 comments:

  1. You deserve a day off and I think you and your sons have done wonders to that old house. It is now brand spankin new. I have jumped a gear tooth a few times in my life and I am still sliding along. Course with the slide-out, it may cause a leaking problem if it don't go back in straight and flat. But you CAN fix anything, even your back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hope for the back Dizzy. Been like this for too many years.

      Delete
  2. LOL,, know you can. A,,,,gain,,,
    Waiting for the pics..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rain and take a break from all that work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that you made it to Hitchitch last night. Congratulations. You might even get more comments. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of you folks get paid for comments do Ya??? If you do I'll comment more often.....It's hard to keep my mouth closed but sometimes I have to sit on my happy fingers..
    Upriverdavid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Anony, we don't get paid. Comments is kind of like sit'n round a fresh pot of coffee an' jaw'n a bit. I got plenty coffee, so jump right in when ever ya like.

      Delete
  6. Billy Bob & Sons did good...I would be proud too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do I need to bring the Castle to get a bid on changes????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainy days are custom made for reading and napping! Just my opinion, of course!

    ReplyDelete