?

?

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where you was at Billy Bob

Holy cows, I done forgot to make a blog post yesterday. Somebody whip out a cooked noodle an' beat me a good'un.

It ain't like I have time for blog writ'n every day, but I do try. Ya see, yesterday I was all work up over buy'n a brand spank'n new tv. Weren't like I needed it or anything like that. My wonderful son Robert done planted the seed in my mind that I just had to have a bigger an' better tv. He denies his influence on my think'n, but truth be knowed, it's all Roberts fault. So off to the tv sell'n places we went. This was an experience....close to an adventure.

According to my son Robert, I had to have a special tv. Not one that just picks up a signal and broadcasts it for my watching pleasure, but one what would do "anything". So, the search was on.....for a tv what will do anything. My God, I'm get'n tired all this walk'n round in 3 different tv sell'n places. Must'a walk a hunnert mile look'n all them choices of tv's. Robert push'n buttons he don't know nuttin bout. "Leave the buttons alone Robert.....sheesh"!!! Stress level right on the verge of a major stroke.

Anyhows, we finally fount exactly what Robert was look'n for. Me....I was happy with what I had, a little 21 inches HDTV stuck in a little hole right over the dash. Three hunnert fifty dollar later, I now have a 32 inches HDTV, what will do anything, hang'n up there where the other one was at. Robert is happy.


Speak'n of hang'n a TV, have ya ever see how much one them wall hanger thingys cost? Over a hunnert dollars. The old Billy Bob ain't gonn go that route, he gonna "make" one his own design. And that exactly what I did. Did'nt cost nuttin neither. That is until Robert come up with a "new" idea. Some modification to my design will be necessary.

4 comments:

  1. Yup... and we all see the choice of your educational television viewing tastes too.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I never have to buy one of those big things you hang on the wall! I don't watch enough tv to make it worth while. Your place is looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete