?

?

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lov'n my Walmart

Typical Sunday morn'n here at Billy Bob's Place. Woke up to 39 degs outside at 5am. Now that's get'n cold in my world. Only reason I wake up that early is usuall for a bathroom run. But this morn'n, I were covered with little gooses bumps an' stuff.....covers was on the floor.

Worked my way through all the blogs this morn'n, read what news I could stand and now it's brass tacks time. Got lot's of things to do, but less than I did yesterday. And....the freak'n wind is blow'n up a storm. With a Walmart run right around the corner, half my day will be a waste. How do ya prepare for a Walmart day?

Ya see, there gonna be all kind of people at Walmart today. Some gonna still be dressed in their jammies, while other will be show'n off butt cheeks and belly buttons. Old folks run'n all over the store in them electric shop'n carts, bump'n into anything what get in their way. Mostly other shoppers. No respect!!! Oversize wimmins stand'n in the middle of the aisles jabber'n with their neighbor....ain't gonna move for nuttin. Yes, I love Walmart.

I rekon I done tole ya yesterday that this damn computer is still lock'n up and stuff like that. Well, it get'n time to load up the ol' .357 magnum an' put it out of it's misery. After 2 reboots this morn'n, it finally settled down to business of clickity click click.....we got internet.

Ain't really got much to do today to get ready for my departure. Could do it all in a couple hour if'n I was to "git with it". But you know by now how the old Billy Bob works. Should be finished by 9am tomorrow morn'n. "Maybe we should leave Tuesday Billy Bob"???? Yeah, I thought bout that.

Git'n my shoes on, brush my locks, grab a long sleeve shirt....I'm ready for the trip to town. Yee ha...we go'n to Walmart.

12 comments:

  1. Always an adventure going to WallyWorld! Never a dull morning!

    Wonder where all these strange folks come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all Walmarts are the same. Your description sure fits the store around the corner from us here in TX. We try to avoid the place; only go on weekdays, so we miss some of the sights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avoid it like the plaque. Do pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a wondering if I am one of those Wall*Mart people you are talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to try to make the "Wally Run" early A.M..got me right around the jabber jaws in the aisles..last few trips the JJ's got replaced by pallets of stuff blockin' the aisles..how ya gonna win??? :) At least the shelves are stocked early A.M...now if'n they'd have enough cashiers or have the self checkout properly programmed it'd be a breeze to slip in & out (BUT>>ain't neva gonna happin!!) Keep up the good blog work..look forward to the entertainment every day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need Valium to get ready for a Walmart shopping trip! Just kidding, I've never taken a Valium, but that would make walking in the Walmart door a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, when I walk through those Walmart doors, I throw my arms out wide and yell....YEEE HAAA....hot damn!!! I love Walmart. They got everything. Although my blood pressure rises and I get all piss off.

      Delete
  7. "Oversize wimmins stand'n in the middle of the aisles jabber'n with their neighbor....ain't gonna move for nuttin. Yes, I love Walmart."

    jajajajaja...that is why I LOVE reading your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Maybe we should leave Tuesday Billy Bob"????

    A true procrastinator, much like myself...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinkin Walmart's the same everywhere, even here in Canada, except just more expensive like everything else here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thursday is looking pretty good right now.

    ReplyDelete