?

?

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Damn it were cold last night

Don't see much reason to be mak'n a blog post this morn'n. There ain't a thing go'n on at Billy Bob's house that would interest ANYONE.

It was cold this morn'n. Not what would be considered cold up north somewheres, but in south Texas, 43 degs is freak'n cold. But that don't last very long way down here. Gonna be beautiful weather for the next week or so....back up in the 80's daytime. That's good fish'n an' golf'n weather ya know. In fact, I may just load up "that jeep" and head over to Rockport an' try to catch me up some supper fish.

After go'n for a ride in "that jeep" the other day, I have removed bout half the rattles by replac'n the sway bar grommets....or what ever the hell ya want to call them. I was really surprised. Next I'll be jack'n up the rear of that thing and try to figger out how to get rid of the rest. Damn.....71 year old man climb'n up under a Jeep. I'm get'n too old for this kind of stuff. From my last inspection of the rear suspension, I got some weld'n to do. Yes, I know how to weld. I weren't born yesterday ya know.

Went online yesterday look'n at fish'n reports. They ain't look'n too good. Lake Amistad is still chugg'n along with a few bass being caught here an' there. Falcon Lake ain't do'n too good at all. A few 4 an' 5 pounders in 3 to 10 feets of water. Salt water fish'n ain't much better. Maybe now that the fronts have passed, things will pick up. We can only hope.

Speak'n of online.....this computer what has been giv'n me so much trouble seems to have straightened it's self out. I ain't had no blue screens in a month or more. It don't lock up 3 or 4 times a day. Everthing seems to be work'n just like a brand spank'n new one. Well everthing but that button on the touch pad what don't work no more. Wonder what happen that it just up an' quit like that.

Ok, remember that little dog I were talk'n bout? Well you can forget that. I have enough problem get'n up every 10 minutes to let Sadie Mae outside....or inside. I'm think'n one dog is enough.

Got things to do ya know....laters.

8 comments:

  1. One thing about south Texas weather...it changes pretty fast!

    Hope you find some good fishing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be a good dog lover and let someone else take that sweet doggie..One has to let a dog do their duty, get some walking in and exercise, food, vet trips..People who take on a pet need to be responsible and have the where withall to take good care of them. Happy Holidays..we are gonna have a bitch of a winter we got 112 days of sunshine and hot humid weather, they are predicting lots of snow and ice..oh, my it is already raining and wet here about 200 days of the year, moss grows where grass should..I will try to send holiday greetings nearer to the actual date.ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't suggesting that this "sweet doggie" would be mistreated are ya? Ya see....who ever you are, you have it in your mind, just like old Ben did, that you are the only one that is right about pets and everyone else is wrong and irresponsible. Not true, not true at all. A dog, cat or any other critter...even that damn goat out there, never had it so good as when they come to live at Billy Bob's house.

      Delete
  3. It was the same temperature here in Del Rio this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then I'm glad I wasn't in Del Rio this morn'n. Although I been think'n bout it.

      Delete
  4. I can't believe this woman.....daamn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How bout we trade some rain for some of your good weather? The storms are so wild I've got water running in around one of the windows. I hope you get some good fishing conditions soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You piss off anyone you want!! When they talk like that...I met Sadie Mae, and saw how contented she was,,and protected from those huge dogs running loose there too.

    ReplyDelete