?

?

Monday, November 12, 2012

On the road again...Wilham Nelson I think

Short an' sweet......

Boy howdy, what a beautiful day this turn out to be. Roll out of bed this morn'n to 46 degs. What the hell??? It were warm yesterday. I was want'n to get a early start this morn'n so's I wouldn't have to sleep on the side the road somewheres tonight. Ya ain't usually gonna catch the old Billy Bob driv'n more than 200 mile a day, but in this case....I gonna do it. Still got me another 75 mile to go....or something like that.

Sadie Mae had to pee, I were hungry, needed some fresh brewed coffee, so we stopped at the rest area between Corpus Christi and San Antone. Gonna only be here for long enough to fix me up that fresh brew an' eat me up a sammich. This is good a place as any to make a short blog post. Should be more to come in the next few days. Try to catch up ya know.

See ya down the road a piece.
*************************************************************




8 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the coastal bend. Gonna be nice for the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why you are heading east. You just didn't want Barney to catch all the fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barney hasn't been able to even catch a hardhead trash fish lately.

      Delete
  3. Trouble, where is the New Mexico outlaw going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coast? Maybe even he doesn't know,,,lololol

      Delete
  4. Have a safe trip to where ever you are headed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a very safe trip, and take care.happy turkey day very early too@

    ReplyDelete