?

?

Friday, May 2, 2014

Coffee pots, donkeys an' bulldozers

Yikes!!!! There's that neighbor and that dad gum bulldozer.

It was good to feel pretty good on the back side for a couple days. Ain't that way this morn'n. And besides that, my damn coffee pot is all messed up. Now that really mess up a beautiful day.....ya gotta have coffee. Something bout the lid thingy on the jug thingy won't let the fresh brewed coffee go through. *look'n closely, three screws* Now if'n I was to remove them screws, do ya think I could clean the inside that lid? Dad gum coffee pot. Got coffee all over the floor. Grrrrrrrrrr......

Sure do hope today turns out to be a better day than yesterday. Although, yesterday was almost perfect....for golf anyhows. Ha ha, tricked ya into think'n I wouldn't mention golf this morn'n. My god, ya should 'a seen me yesterday on the front nine. I was sooo close to terrible I don't even want to talk bout it. Would ya like to hear bout the back nine? Shoot, Tiger Woods ain't got nuttin on me....I were "hot". Of course OFM Barney skunked me again. Dad gum young kids an' their fancy golf'n clubs.

*look'n cross the room at that damn coffee pot* "MAN, that piss me plumb off".

And then, I was sit'n here yesterday afternoon. An' I hears this loud "hee haw" outside. It weren't really a hee haw, 'cause that ain't what donkeys say, but I don't know how to spell what he actually said. But you git the picture....there is a donkey from up the street out there. I'm think'n the little woman donkey what lives here may be in heat....or something like that. He come back three times after being run off with a broom. Ha....donkeys are better than bulldozers.

Sit'n outside in a comfortable lawn chair sure do make ya feel good. Makes your mind wander off into another world.....paradise an' stuff like that....travels, camp'n, fish'n an' golf'n. Some times ya kind of doze off in your thoughts....like what I did. I like to fall slap to the ground.....damn that was close. I 'memeber one time I doze off in a chair like that. Thought I was fall'n off a very high mountain cliff. BaaBamm...I hit the ground. See how easy it is??? 

I ain't got a dad gum thing to talk bout this morn'n.....dad gum it. I may as well head on up to the golf ball swak'n place an' swak me up a few. Did I mention I like golf?  

Laters!!!!

 

6 comments:

  1. I guess I am strange, I never played a round of golf in my life, unless you count the couple of times I played miniature golf. Now fishin'; I can sit and talk your leg off about fishin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I mess with Dizzy or not? He opened the door ya know.....

      Delete
  2. I think you like golf a bit.
    Just love sitting outside on my lawn chair, but not really the weather for it right now.
    Did you get that coffee pot fixed, never did tell us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes George, I do. Ya see, golf has soooo much more challenge to it than chas'n some guy carry'n a football, or some guy bounc'n a basketball or just stand'n there swing'n a stick at a baseball. Them are "team" sports an' ain't got nuttin to do with us'n your brain....think'n an' stuff.

      I did take the lid apart....the three screws an' did a little clean'n. Hope it works.

      Delete
  3. So yeah, I'm wondering if you got your coffee this morning. You must have salvaged a little of it because you seem to be in a pretty good mood. My mood suffers until I have my coffee, and that probably applies to most coffee drinkers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD...a morn'n without me coffee??? Better don't nobody mess with me....I be grouchy as hell. Mood change??? Yeah that's caffeine.....how the hell ya spell caffine?

      Delete