?

?

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Preparation day....this sucks

I know this ain't what ya wanna hear, but this shit sucks. For the last 3 days, the old Billy Bob has had him some really bad stomach issues. I don't care what it is or how good it looks an' smells, anything I eat, I get sick. My last doctor visit, I had lost another 2#'s.

That big cut on my back where they removed that growth is com'n along just fine. With the fear of get'n a infection, I been bath'n that sucker in alcohol an' put'n medicine on it. No itch so's it must be fine.  Feels like all them stitches is bout gone now. Out of all the health issues I been work'n on, this is the only one that is been completed....an' it weren't even a health issue. 

Ha, started my endoscopy preparation this morn'n. Liquid diet all day....coffee an' more coffee. Anybody like green jello? Damn I'm hungry for bout 6 slices of bacon, a pile of fried taters an' 3 eggs over easy. I'll just pretend each sip of coffee is a bite of one of those.

The boat project is still on hold while I decide on a name, order the decals an' put 'em on the stern. I thank everbody for your suggestions.
Why is it that everwhere I look, I cain't find metallic copper paint? That's for the bottom paint ya know. Bottom be ready for paint after I do me some sand'n an' stuff. Ha, when I get that done, the boat project is gonna be maybe bout half done.

It's get'n close to registration time on the "billy jeep" (February). This is stress'n me out even though it's still 3 months off. At a time like this....winter cold an' doctor appointments, I don't need no more stress. The "billy jeep" will be put in Robert's name here in Georgia. Then on top of that, I need to be in Texas when "Sally da house" needs inspection an' registration in Sept. Plus driver license in Sept. Hopefully by that time, my health issues will be taken care of an' I'll be back in Texas somewheres.

Man boy howdy, this damn cat is piss me off. I close the door....an' the cat wants out. Five minute later he wants back in. This goes on all day long. Then late at night he goes out an' don't come back for a hour or so. But I become attach to this damn cat. I worry he gonna run off an' never come back home. Maybe get eat up by a dad gum coyote, lion or something like that. He done eat bout 4 cups of cat food in the last two days. Back on yer diet Leonard. I swear, Leonard is get'n fat.     

I give Sadie Mae a haircut the other day. My God, that dog was covered with hair. She seems a little bit more happy now. Probly weigh a few pound less too. "Git off me dawg".

Nuttin else to write bout today. "Damn I'm hungry".

7 comments:

  1. You can have that big breakfast once the endoscopy is over with. I love breakfast better than any other meal, and it puts me in a bad mood when I can't have it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon you can have them bacon eggs, sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the test. Maybe you have just been sitting in the same spot too long. Get that thing rolling down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While it is in a cat's nature to be a pain in the backside, really frequent trips out May indicate a urinary tract infection or incipient diabetes, an ailment cats share with people. Overfeeding just makes it worse.

    Sorry BB, I really didn't want to add to your worries. Just a little info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping all the test turn out good. Be nice to hear some great news, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is National Cat Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate liquid diet days. I cheat. I get chicken noodle soup and drink the undiluted broth off of it. You have to have some flavor in something! It's also the only time I drink regular soda pop. You have to have some calories, too! Of course there's calories in the soup broth because it has chicken fat in it. I hope that doesn't mess up my tests--no one ever said it did.

    ReplyDelete